December 19, 2022
Renew your Registration by December 31
Login to the Registrant Portal on the homepage of the College's website to complete your renewal before December 31 to avoid late fees. Registrant and QA portals have been streamlined for an even easier renewal.
Please note that the College will be closed on December 26 and 27 for the holidays. If you need assistance, you may reach out to us on December 28.
Below are some tips to help you prepare for a smooth renewal:
- Make sure we have your current e-mail address. It must be one that you check on a regular basis. This will help ensure you receive important communications about the process and about key deadlines. You can update your e-mail address by logging in to your registrant portal on the College’s website.
- We strongly recommend that you log into your Registrant Portal prior to the office closures to ensure you have access to the renewal process.
- Have all your information ready when you sit down to complete your renewal. Some things to make sure you have on-hand include an email address that you check regularly, the login password for your registrant portal, and your 2023 insurance information.
- If your photo needs to be updated, you will see a message on your registrant portal prompting you to upload a new photo. For information on photo requirements and a video tutorial on how to upload a photo, please visit the Renewal FAQs section of our website.
- Not Planning on Renewing? We have made it easy for you to notify the College of your decision. Just indicate your choice not to renew on your renewal form and the reason why, acknowledge the declaration, and the information will be forwarded directly to us.
- If you have not completed your continuing education for the year, no need to worry. You can upload the information you have to date and come back any time before December 31 to upload additional continuing education information.
If you haven't yet had a chance to give your renewal much thought, now is a great time to start. Of course, college staff are happy to help, reach out to us at 416-368-3616 ext 200 or email us at email@example.com with any questions.